Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

Google Docs is pretty cool.  Seems to have enough functionality to to create whatever a group may need; very easy to see the applications for any project.  What immediately jumped to mind for me was my volunteer work; drafting funding applications with the directors (from 3 locations) of my son's daycare.

This program has inspired me to put the technology I already own to more use too.  This week I've started checking out a few podcasts.  Perfect for the bus ride to work and back.  So far I've found a few "Quick and Dirty" ones on nutrition and health that are pretty informative.  And I love the 10-20 minute format.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice looking blog. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your page. Very artsy/funky looking.

    ReplyDelete